4-5 times daily
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
I genuinely like to know how people are doing
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
I pride myself for my politeness
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
Not at all
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
I usually go into that state of dreaming when I have a nightmare. Just before something kills me, I change the ending of the dream
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
Not that I can remember
808. What's the oddest law you ever heard of?
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
Talk to them
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
Yes, of course
811. Can men and women ever really be 'just friends' with no interest in anything more?
No, its just not possible
*There was no Question #812*
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
Not really, it is just fun to read through these questions
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
I married my significant other, but I would have happily waited if he wasn't ready
815. What's the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
Are apples an amazing anomaly and are angry aardvarks anticipating annoying anteaters?
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
Life according to Amna
817. Are you cranky?
Depending on the situation
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
Definitely people younger than me
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
Not unless they are acting like an old fart
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
All the time
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
Poems that are personal to the author have so much more life and meaning to them
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
Too hot because you can only take off so many layers of clothes before you are naked
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
No but I wish I was!
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
No, Im not a big fan of robot stories
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
Visually, it is a turn on. If you get close enough to smell the breath of a smoker, it smells like an ashtray and that is just gross
826. What is the one way you wouldn't want to die?
A violent death
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
Yes, in high school
831. What do you think of crop circles?
I think there must be some form of reasonable explanation for them
832. Where do they come from?
According to rumors, they are from UFOs landing on crops
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
It's been a while since I got into major trouble
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger
A turkey dog
A cheese sandwich <-- You can never go wrong with a cheese sandwich
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
No, not since I've closed out my Facebook account
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
Yes, but it is not filled with these 5000 questions
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play more videos or more shows?
841. Name a band:
842. What does the expression 'touch and go' mean?
A risky situation where something bad almost happens but is avoided at the last moment
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
I like the name Veronica
845. What book are you reading right now?
The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson
846. Is the news too depressing?
At times, it is
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
Not at this point
849. Ever use star 69?
Yes, I was able to call the prank caller back
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
They could be
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What's your favorite candy?
856. Can you sing?
Yes, but I'm no Carrie Underwood
857. It's the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
858. You take your little sister (she's 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn't have these clothes, she'll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd. Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes? Do you buy them for her?
I do not think she should wear these clothes and I would definitely not buy them for her. We need to teach young girls that showing off your body is not the answer. Find another way to make friends.
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
When people use the term "Literally"the wrong way!
"Shannon literally just died when we told her she had lipstick on her teeth!"
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
If they are underground, I've probably not heard of them yet
861. Of the following which word best describes you:
versatile (flexible): This one describes me
your own best friend:
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own beverage
863. Who is sexiest:
Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Madonna, or Cyndi Lauper
None of them!
864. Do you always do what's expected of you?
Not all the time
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
Not at all!
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you'll have to spend the whole thing)?
867. Have you ever won a competition?
I've won many
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
Big girls can handle themselves well, but most overweight guys just look like they don't care anymore.
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
For some, it is 18. For others, it could be as late as 40
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
872. Are you a force of nature?
Im definitely a force of something
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
If you can pull it off, it looks amazing!
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
Flapper? Hippie? Disco dancer?
I don't dress up for Halloween, so I wouldn't wear any of them
875. Should birth control be taught in high school? How about in jr. high or elementary school?
It should be taught in High School and Junior High because that is the age group that is engaging in sexual activities. I hope to God that Elementary kids are not doing this stuff!
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
If you have to say it yourself, you most likely are NOT a genius
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
I've never seen it
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
Definitely BOOKS, because it leaves your imagination to build up the characters
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
It already has been
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
Not all the time
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
Being in Love
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
Eventually each person realizes that their actions have created problems for them
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
All the time
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
I'm guilty of using bad grammar from time to time
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
5000 Question Journal: Most Popular Journal This Week in NY Times
889. Do you like to learn new things?
All the time
890. What's more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
Personal Accomplishment is so much more important to me
891. Sweet dreams are made of this.... What are they made of?
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside... Round the outside of what?
The trailer park
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
My wedding ring
I've always loved you, I always will...
895. Guys who are losing their hair: Should they shave their heads? Get implants? Or let it go?
Let it go
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
It looks like they lead an easy life, but they did have to work hard to get where they are today
897. How much water do you drink every day?
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
Im definitely driven
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
900. Would you ever wear sedan-wrap?
No, I would not