601. Do you have a lust for life?
Not a lust
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
603. Would you want to learn to: Convert to Buddhism? Cure a hangover? Lie persuasively?
Cure a Hangover
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
I'm unique in my own way.
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
Death is the biggest truth of life
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
Sometimes they work out, sometimes they don't.
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
Sometimes times speeds up and sometimes it slows down
611. What is your favorite movie?
I have too many but one of my favorites has always been "The Game" with Michael Douglas
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
Anything that comes out of Eminem's mouth
614. What will you never run out of?
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due? How about the day it was due?
I have done both frequently
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
Not line for line but about 75% of the words!
620. What is your favorite season?
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
I don't own tacky objects
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
When I speak, a lot of people pay attention because my views make sense
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
He was born black but his skin has turned white due to a pigmentation disorder
628. Are you often lonely?
All the time
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
I have only had 2. Bird and a Cat
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
I don't threaten anyone
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
With my head
632. How imaginative are you?
I have an extensive imagination
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
I don't know who they are.
634. If you took this survey from the diary on Live Journal did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
Depends on the situation
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
My levels of happiness fluctuate depending on who I'm with.
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
I think it seems a bit lame to have to alter the appearance of a religious text for the approval/attraction of the younger generation
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
I don't drink
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
It's been about 1.5 years
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
The History Channel because you learn a lot
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
There are so many!
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
I don't have any pets
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
a) Drink alcohol EVER
b) Dated anyone
c) Go on more than 4 roller coasters in my entire life
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
I dont know
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
If it's the law we have to follow it
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
Yes because they see my Hijab and judge me even before I speak to them
654. Do you like Japanese cooking?
I've never tasted it before
655. Do you care for stray animals?
Yes I care about them
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them: A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Garfield Halloween, The Secret of Nimh, The Last Unicorn, The original Lord of the Rings cartoons
I've never seen any of them.
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
I wish I was
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
I always say it and in Arabic too
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
Clinton Road in NJ
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them: Watership Down, As the Wind Blows, Grave of the Fireflies, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Spirited Away
I saw How the Grinch Stole Christmas and it was pretty lame
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
It is definitely more male dominated
662. What words offend you?
Any words that discriminate against me
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
I will get over it, eventually. However, words really do hurt
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
I always study different religions
665. Which ones have you looked into?
Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, and Sikhism
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
To each their own
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
Sitting in a circle
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
Didn't have any
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
At home with the family
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
Faith, Family, Friends
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
No, movies don't influence me
684. What is your favorite smell?
Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
People falling = 2
Rape jokes = 4
Sarcastic comments = 3
Blonde jokes = 3
Dirty jokes = 3
God/religion jokes = 2
Long-ass jokes = 4
Death jokes = 2
Pain/sickness jokes = 3
Animals doing cute stuff = 4
Bodily functions = 2
Knock jokes = 3
Ethnic jokes = 1
Puns = 3
Ironic situations = 2
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
Anything that offends me
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
Peer pressure really influences people
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
Didn't see the 2004 one
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
No, I don't believe in cruelty
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
No, I don't believe in cruelty
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
I think that would be a sweet date
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
Not unless it's an emergency
698. Do you use public showers?
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
No because we cannot predict something like that